3/3/11

Field Trip to the Santa Monica Pier with Grandma and Grandpa.

The grandparents took Jack to the "Whale of a Weekend" at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium in hopes of seeing a Gray Whale.  Jack said he saw a part of a fin.

"My favorite part of the trip was going at the aquarium.
I liked all the sea animals."


Photos by Jack:

"The Moray eel was very cool. I wish I could have him at home.


This one of my favorite pictures.  I wish I could have these two sharks at home. One can be my pet and one can be the garbage eater."


Video by Jack:



The end of the Mother Road!

We were watching the movie Cars recently and Jack became interested in Route 66.  When I told him he was going to see the end of it on his visit to Santa Monica he was so excited!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Auntie Di LOVES Jack ... and I can't wait to see you again so I can get lots of hugs and kisses and play Moustrap together!!
Love, Auntie Di xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

But Ewwww ... EELS???? Yikes!!! They S-S-S-CARRRED OF THEM!! I do, however, love your idea of using them for cleaning up garbage!! That was a VERY SMART thing to think of for such a little guy. But it's just one more reason I love you so much!!
Love, Auntie Di xoxoxoxoxoxoxo